The Research Governance, Ethics and Assurance Team (RGEA) has secured access to RegMetrics, which is an online tool that guides researchers through the medical device regulations. No prior regulatory knowledge is required. Register for free with your Oxford email address to gain access to the tool. Currently the software helps researchers with the following questions:
- Is my device a medical device?
- What is the classification of my device?
- Which part of the regulation do I need to adhere to?
- Which standards can support my regulatory journey?
- Are there Accredited test houses that can help me test my product?
RGEA is keen to understand the usefulness of the tool, so please do send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org