There are plenty of opportunities to volunteer for studies and clinical trials within the Division. Here are a few studies currently recruiting:
- Help us investigate the first ever vaccine for Invasive Non-Typhoid Salmonella (iNTS)
- Healthy volunteers aged 18-45 sought for immune challenge study
- Male volunteers with and without low mood needed for Learning study of the brain
- Sexual orientation concealment and psychological distress
- Participants needed for sleep study looking at Neural Processing and Sleep
- Volunteers needed for Eye-Tracker Study: Genuine or Posed? Emotion Processing and Visual Attention in Smile Perception.