Oxford University Clinical Academic Graduate School (OUCAGS)
OUCAGS works in partnership with NHS England - Thames Valley and local NHS Trusts to provide a range of career support to doctors who are interested in combining their clinical training with research.
The services offered by OUCAGS to a range of academic clinical trainees (such as Academic Specialised Foundation Doctors, Academic Clinical Fellows, those undertaking a PhD/DPhil, Clinical Lecturers and Clinical Research Fellows) include:
- Advice about clinical academic training and careers.
- Local and national funding opportunities for clinicians and other healthcare professions.
- Access to bursaries associated with our programmes.
- Academic ARCP process administration.
- Mentorship and professional development meetings with senior academic programme Leads/ academic training programme directors.
- OUCAGS Forum, courses and training opportunities.
- OUCAGS networking events and dinners.
- Links to research groups and clinical academic trainees.
- Training programmes within NHS England - Thames Valley.
- Any administrative queries regarding OUCAGS.
Join the OUCAGS mailing list to receive selected information for those interested in academic medicine and surgery (including the OUCAGS Forum and other OUCAGS events): https://oxford.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/oucags-ml
For enquiries relating to support for clinical academic doctors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org