BRC Consultant in Paediatrics and Vaccinology.
- Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer
Vaccines and vaccine preventable disease in childhood
I am a BRC funded consultant in paediatrics and vaccinology. I undertook clinical training in paediatrics in Oxford, Reading, Melbourne, Vancouver and Yorkshire. I completed a PhD in 2008 within the Oxford Vaccine Group and began my current post in 2009. I divide my time between working in general paediatrics and paediatric infectious disease/immunology at the Children’s Hospital in Oxford and vaccine related research within the Oxford Vaccine Group.
- Bioinformatics, Statistics and Computational Biology
- Genes, Genetics, Epigenetics and Genomics
- Microbiology, Infection and Tropical Medicine
- Population, Global, and Public Health
- Primary Care, Clinical Epidemiology, and Health Care Delivery
- Translational Medicine and Medical Technology