- I did better than expected in my A-levels. Does Oxford University take part in the clearing and adjustment process?
- Can I apply for deferred entry to Biomedical Sciences?
- Can I start at Oxford before my 18th birthday?
- Can I transfer in from another university?
- English is not my first language. Is there any language requirement for entry?
- Do you consider applications from mature students?
- Do you consider application from graduate applicants?
- My other applications will be for Medicine. Will I be considered?
ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- What are the academic entry requirements?
- What about my third or fourth A-level? Do I need to study science subjects, or may I take an arts subject? Does the combination I choose really matter?
- Do you accept Extended Projects at A-level?
- Will I still be considered if I will achieve my A-levels outside the usual 2-year time-frame?
- Will taking more than 3 A-levels improve my chances of a place?
- May I drop an A-level or AS post-application?
- Do I need to declare AS module information, and, if my results are disappointing, should I resit?
- Do you use AS grades when short-listing for interview?
- Do you accept the Cambridge Pre-U?
- I am taking a Foundation or Access course. Would this be suitable for entry?
- I study outside the UK. Do you have any advice on international qualifications?
- How do you feel about a candidate re-taking qualifications?
BMAT AND GCSES
- What is the BMAT?
- How many GCSEs at A* do I need?
- I performed rather badly at GCSE, and have a mixture of grades. Is it still worth applying to Oxford?
- What happens if I do not perform very well in the BMAT?