Cookies on this website
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Continue' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.

Depending on the country you are studying in you will be advised if you will require a Short-Term Study Visa. Tier 4 Visas are no longer required.