Cookies on this website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Accept all cookies' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. If you click 'Reject all non-essential cookies' only necessary cookies providing core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility will be enabled. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.

It is not possible to apply to the University to study for an undergraduate intercalated degree; these are completed by our own medical students as an integral part of their pre-clinical course and are not available as a freestanding qualification.

If you are seeking to intercalate from another institution you can however apply for a MSc or DPhil.   Learn more about our Graduate School.