The Business Partnerships Office work with businesses looking to collaborate with Oxford’s world-leading medical sciences researchers.
We have an expert understanding of Oxford’s Medical Sciences research and of the external business environment and work in creative and new ways to connect industry and academics.
We are experienced at successfully facilitating interactions and helping cut through the complexity of both University procedures and processes.
What we can help you with:
- Providing a dedicated point of contact
- Advice on navigating organisational structures in Oxford
- Facilitating conversations with academics and clinicians
- Coordinating and promoting industry funding calls within Oxford
- Setting up collaborative research projects, studentships and fellowships
- Supporting co-application for major funding bids
- Managing research alliances and governance structures for major partners
- Exploring opportunities to co-locate businesses on campus
- Hosting business networking events
- Setting up visiting industry positions in Oxford