The Business Partnerships Office work with Oxford researchers to connect them to businesses.
The Business Partnerships Office are well placed to connect academics and businesses who want to work together and provide support to academics wishing to translate their research into therapies, techniques and medical products with therapeutic value.
We are experienced at successfully facilitating interactions and helping cut through the complexity of both University and industry procedures and processes.
We can offer a wide range of support for your collaborative research, from facilitating the right introductions through to ongoing post-agreement support, ensuring longevity and efficiency in your partnership.
What we can help you with:
- Managing research alliances and governance structures for major partners
- Helping navigate setting up a business relationship
- Facilitating conversations with businesses
- Helping develop individual proposals and budgets for working with businesses
- Performing due diligence on partners – ethical checks and approved funders
- Coordinating funding calls from businesses
- Setting up visiting positions
- Providing input into industry section of bids
- Hosting business networking events
- Exploring opportunities to co-locate businesses on campus