As an Oxford-MRC DTP member, you enjoy access to a wide range of benefits which include:
- comprehensive funding package: as a minimum it includes fees at the Home rate, a stipend at the standard Research Council rate (currently £15,285 pa) for 3.5 years, a Research Training Support Grant (RTSG), currently £5,000, and a travel allowance (currently £300).
- supplementary funding opportunities to facilitate your training, research and career progression
- internal and external training opportunities (e.g. Research Council Policy Internships, Max Perutz Science Writing Competition, YES Competitions; MRC Harwell Institute)
- tailored events:
Visit to the Diamond Light Source Ltd. and MRC Harwell Institute (limited spaces)
- opportunities to get involved in shaping MRC’s future strategic plans
- support of the Oxford-MRC DTP specific student representatives: