Is this Course Really for Me?
If you are a highly motivated student who is passionate about your subject, the University of Oxford offers an unsurpassed environment in which to study. You will be well suited to our course if you are:
- on track to achieve A*AA at A-level (or international equivalent) in two or more subjects from the sciences and mathematics;
- excited by the prospect of extending your knowledge of science beyond what you have studied at school, and learning how it can be applied in research and clinical practice;
- eager to learn about the processes underlying cell and systems biology and neuroscience;
- intrigued by the interdisciplinary nature of the subject;
- analytical and have good numerical skills.
To make a competitive application you will need a strong academic background with top grades (mostly A*s or As) at GCSE (or equivalent qualifications).