- MSD Skills Training courses
- Research Support Training – includes training on ethic and integrity, Human Tissue Act, Good Clinical Practice and more
- Research Staff Development Framework - seeks to draw out the support structures in place in the Medical Sciences Division and is structured according to an employee lifecycle for a typical fixed-term, three-year postdoctoral post at Oxford.
- Personal and Professional Development for Researchers - University of Oxford Support for Researchers website
- Research Staff Peer Mentoring Scheme - details about divisional mentoring scheme and how to apply
- Researchers Training - graduate and post-doc training opportunities across the University
- Bodleian iSkills - training and workshops delivered by the Bodleian Library
- Biomedical Services courses - training for researchers who use animals in research