Cookies on this website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Accept all cookies' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. If you click 'Reject all non-essential cookies' only necessary cookies providing core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility will be enabled. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.


If you are an undergraduate or graduate student the University offers different sort of accommodation.

Undergraduate students

All first year undergraduate students are offered college accommodation either on the main site of their college or in a nearby college annexe.

Graduate students

If your college isn't able to house you, the University has a range of accommodation options for full-time graduate students, including accommodation for couples and families managed by the University.  Find out more through on the Graduate Accommodation Office website. 

Further information on the Accommodation website.

You can also check the Daily Info website or the University Gazette.