The University and Division have considerable expertise and numerous opportunities to further one's professional development, training and skills.
Training is open to all Graduate Research Students and Research Staff including post doctoral Fellows.
Mailing List -to subscribe send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter 'subscribe' in the subject field.
The TT15 timetable is now online and all courses are open to applications.
|Mon 27th Apr - Sun 7th June||Online||MATLAB|
|Tues 28th April||Science Area||Teaching Skills - Part 1 - COURSE FULL|
|Wed 29th April||Science Area||
|Tues 5th May||Science Area||Teaching skills - Part 1 - COURSE FULL
|Wed 6th May
||Writing Skills - COURSE FULL
|Thurs 7th May
||Teaching Portfolio Workshop
Courses by Category
- Study and Research Skills
- Preparation for Academic Practice
- Careers and Personal Development
- Communication Skills
- 1st year Postgraduate Research Students
- 2nd year Postgraduate Research Students
- 3rd year Postgraduate Research Students
- Member of Research staff