The University and Division have considerable expertise and numerous opportunities to further one's professional development, training and skills.
Training is open to all Graduate Research Students and Research Staff including post doctoral Fellows.
January courses are now open to applications. Courses scheduled for February and March will open on Mon 1st Dec.
|Mon 24th - Fri 28th Nov||Churchill||Electron Microscopy|
|Fri 28th Nov||Science Area||Teaching Portfolio Workshop|
|Mon 1st Dec||JR||
|Thurs 11th Dec||JR||Designing Ethical Research: Harms and Benefits|
|Mon 15th - Wed 17th Dec||Science Area||Computational Biochemistry|
|Tues 13th Jan
||Teaching Skills Part 1
Courses by Category
- Study and Research Skills
- Preparation for Academic Practice
- Careers and Personal Development
- Communication Skills
- 1st year Postgraduate Research Students
- 2nd year Postgraduate Research Students
- 3rd year Postgraduate Research Students
- Member of Research staff