The University and Division have considerable expertise and numerous opportunities to further one's professional development, training and skills.
Training is open to all Graduate Research Students and Research Staff including post doctoral Fellows.
Courses scheduled for Jan 2015 are now open to applications.
|Wed 19th Nov||Science Area||Writing Skills - Thesis & Papers|
|Mon 24th - Fri 28th Nov||Churchill||Electron Microscopy|
|Fri 28th Nov||Science Area||
|Mon 1st Dec
|Thurs 11th Dec
||Designing Ethical Research: Harms and Benefits|
|Mon 15th - Wed 17th Dec
Courses by Category
- Study and Research Skills
- Preparation for Academic Practice
- Careers and Personal Development
- Communication Skills
- 1st year Postgraduate Research Students
- 2nd year Postgraduate Research Students
- 3rd year Postgraduate Research Students
- Member of Research staff