The University and Division have considerable expertise and numerous opportunities to further one's professional development, training and skills.
Training is open to all Graduate Research Students and Research Staff including post doctoral Fellows.
The MT14 training timetable is now available. All courses and events for Sept and Oct are now open to applications.
|Mon 15th Sept
||Viva Preparation - Final Viva
|Mon 29th Sept
||Transfer of Status Assessment Workshop|
| Fri 10th Oct
|Mon 13th Oct
||Comparing Biological Data Using nonlinear Model Fitting
|Mon13th - Fri17th Oct
||Statistics with SPSS
|Wed 15th Oct
||Writing Skills - Reports
Courses by Category
- Study and Research Skills
- Preparation for Academic Practice
- Careers and Personal Development
- Communication Skills
- 1st year Postgraduate Research Students
- 2nd year Postgraduate Research Students
- 3rd year Postgraduate Research Students
- Member of Research staff