The University and Division have considerable expertise and numerous opportunities to further one's professional development, training and skills.
Training is open to all Graduate Research Students and Research Staff including post doctoral Fellows.
The TT13 timetable is now available.
|Fri 17th May
||Ethics - An Introduction to Research Ethics
|Mon 20th - Tues 21st May
||Careers in Medical Communications
|Mon 20th - Fri 24th May
||Science Area||X-Ray Crystallography
|Wed 22nd May
||Writing Skills - Papers & Theses|
|Thurs 30th May
||Teaching Skills - Part 1
|Mon 3rd - Fri 7th June
||Statistics with SPSS
Courses by Category
- Study and Research Skills
- Preparation for Academic Practice
- Careers and Personal Development
- Communication Skills
- 1st year Postgraduate Research Students
- 2nd year Postgraduate Research Students
- 3rd year Postgraduate Research Students
- Member of Research staff