The University and Division have considerable expertise and numerous opportunities to further one's professional development, training and skills.
Training is open to all Graduate Research Students and Research Staff including post doctoral Fellows.
Mailing List -to subscribe send an e-mail to email@example.com and enter 'subscribe' in the subject field.
The TT15 timetable is now online and all courses are open to applications.
|Tues 24th & Wed 25th March||Science Area||Public Speaking Workshop|
|Mon 13th -Fri 17th April||Science Area||Statistics with SPSS|
|Mon 27th Apr - Sun 7th June||Online||
|Mon 27th April||Churchill||Managing Your Supervisor|
|Tues 28th April||Science Area||Teaching Skills - Part 1|
|Wed 29th April
||Writing Skills - Reports
Courses by Category
- Study and Research Skills
- Preparation for Academic Practice
- Careers and Personal Development
- Communication Skills
- 1st year Postgraduate Research Students
- 2nd year Postgraduate Research Students
- 3rd year Postgraduate Research Students
- Member of Research staff