The University and Division have considerable expertise and numerous opportunities to further one's professional development, training and skills.
Training is open to all Graduate Research Students and Research Staff including post doctoral Fellows.
Mailing List -to subscribe send an e-mail to email@example.com and enter 'subscribe' in the subject field.
The TT15 timetable is now online and all courses are open to applications.
|Fri 29th May
||Reporting Research: Promoting and Publishing|
|Mon 1st - Fri 5th June
||Statistics With SPSS|
| Mon 1st June
|Wed 3rd June
|Thurs 4th June
||Writing Skills - Papers and Theses|
Courses by Category
- Study and Research Skills
- Preparation for Academic Practice
- Careers and Personal Development
- Communication Skills
- 1st year Postgraduate Research Students
- 2nd year Postgraduate Research Students
- 3rd year Postgraduate Research Students
- Member of Research staff