The University and Division have considerable expertise and numerous opportunities to further one's professional development, training and skills.
Training is open to all Graduate Research Students and Research Staff including post doctoral Fellows.
The HT15 timetable be available by mid November.
|Mon 3rd - Fri 7th Nov||JR||Advanced Light Microscopy - FULL
|Mon 3rd & 10th Nov||Science Area||Teaching Skills Part 2 - FULL|
| Tues 4th Nov
|Thurs 6th Nov
||Introduction to Statistics - FULL
|Wed 12th Nov
||Writing Skills - Thesis & Papers - FULL
|Wed 12th, 19th & 26th Nov
||Statistics with SPSS - Waiting List
Courses by Category
- Study and Research Skills
- Preparation for Academic Practice
- Careers and Personal Development
- Communication Skills
- 1st year Postgraduate Research Students
- 2nd year Postgraduate Research Students
- 3rd year Postgraduate Research Students
- Member of Research staff