The University and Division have considerable expertise and numerous opportunities to further one's professional development, training and skills.
Training is open to all Graduate Research Students and Research Staff including post doctoral Fellows.
The MT14 training timetable is now available. All courses and events for MT14 are now open to applications.
|Mon 29th Sept||JR||Transfer of Status Assessment Workshop|
|Fri 10th Oct||JR||Teaching Portfolio Workshop - FULL
|Mon 13th Oct||Science Area||
|Mon13th - Fri17th Oct||Science Area||Statistics with SPSS - FULL
|Wed 15th Oct||JR||Writing Skills - Reports - FULL
|Thurs 16th Oct
||Teaching Skills Part 1 - FULL
Courses by Category
- Study and Research Skills
- Preparation for Academic Practice
- Careers and Personal Development
- Communication Skills
- 1st year Postgraduate Research Students
- 2nd year Postgraduate Research Students
- 3rd year Postgraduate Research Students
- Member of Research staff