Remit of the Scheme
The Medical Sciences Internal Fund Pump-Priming Scheme accepts applications for small awards (up to £10K) to enable investigators in the Medical Sciences Division to obtain pilot data to support larger-scale applications for external research funding in the future.
Funding is available in the categories listed below. All categories are run simultaneously through MSIF Pump-Priming call in IRAMS and can be selected in the Case for Support document.
- Goodger and Schorstein Scholarship for Postdoctoral Researchers
- Early Career Clinical Academic (Clinical Lecturer) Pump-Priming
- Early Career Researcher Pump-Priming
- Mid-career/Senior Academic Pump-Priming
- Clinical Pre-Fellowship Applications
Funding for the MSIF Pump-Priming Scheme comes from the Nuffield Benefaction and the Goodger and Schorstein Fund.