Associate Director of Clinical Studies
The Associate Directors of Clinical Studies support and develop the Oxford clinical medicine course, maintaining and developing education and support provided to medical students, working with a team coordinated by the Director of Clinical Studies.
- Coordination and support of the Medical School’s network of pastoral support for medical students, including provision of support on pastoral issues for students
- Coordination and delivery of the Medical School’s appraisal and careers advice service
- Disability Lead
- Innovation and quality improvement
- Review and revision of Medical School policies
- Participating in and developing quality assurance activities
- Supporting the development of the faculty development programme for teaching staff
- Oversight of the Clinical School Joint Consultative Committee.