How to Apply
In the video below, Tony Wood (SVP Medicinal Science and Technology, GSK R&D) discusses the importance of identification of genetically validated targets, recent investments and why this call is being launched as part of GSK’s strategy.
- Applicants should read the call document for further information about the call
- Please complete the short non-confidential Expression of Interest Form and submit to Charlotte Bell, Business Partnerships Manager, by Friday 28 August 2020.
- We are encouraging applications to come in throughout July and August so that interested academics can have conversations with GSK discuss potential proposals and seek feedback.
- Note that proposals do not need to be fully defined at the Expression of Interest stage – ideas that are of interest can be further developed during the second stage of the call. All applications will be reviewed and shortlisted by a GSK expert panel.
- Prior to submitting your Expression of Interest form, please discuss any issues related to potential IP/freedom to operate restrictions with Charlotte Bell.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed by Friday 14 September 2020 at the latest and will be partnered with a GSK scientist to further develop the proposal for presentation to the Joint Steering Committee in late September (Date TBC).
- Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document