Join Oxford Medical Alumni
Information about how to join Oxford Medical Alumni
In partnership with the University Alumni Office, Oxford Medical Alumni (OMA) offers many benefits to you:
- Medical school reunions
- Academic lectures
- Subscription to our newsletter Oxford Medicine
- Access to JSTOR
- Discounts throughout Oxford and beyond
- More about Oxford alumni benefits
How to join OMA
- If you graduated through the Oxford Medical School, then you are a member of Oxford Medical Alumni. Please update your contact details and then we can send you our newsletter and make sure you are invited to events.
- Medical teacher but not an Oxford matriculand? If you are not a matriculated member of the University of Oxford but taught, or teach, Oxford medical students then you can join. Your application for membership will be reviewed by the OMAAB and you will be notified of the outcome in due course.
- If you would like to join OMA, please contact us.