Cancer Research UK Oxford Centre Director of Translational Research Infrastructure
I am the operational lead for development and delivery of research infrastructure initiatives that support the application of cancer research from across the city, for patient benefit. This includes oversight of:
- The development and implementation of Oxford's cancer research strategy
- The DPhil in Cancer Science Programme
- Cancer-specific pump-prime funding initiatives
- Management of centralised cancer research enabling facilities (molecular diagnostics, sample collection, data integration, clinical trials)
- National and international collaborative programmes
Before working at Oxford University, I work in Biotech for several years after completing a DPhil in Biochemistry in 2009.