Associate Director of Clinical Studies
The Associate Directors of Clinical Studies support and develop the Oxford clinical medicine course, maintaining and developing education and support provided to medical students, working with a team co-ordinated by the Director of Clinical Studies.
- Co-ordination and support of the Medical School’s network of pastoral support for medical students, including provision of support on pastoral issues for students
- Supporting the development of the faculty development programme for teaching staff
- Assisting in the development and co-ordination and delivery of the Medical School’s appraisal and careers advice service
- Innovation and quality improvement, with a focus on promoting and supporting clinical academic careers
- Review and revision of Medical School policies
- Participating in and developing quality assurance activities