Taught Degree Courses
The Medical Sciences Division offers a variety of full time and part time taught degree courses. Most courses combine taught modules with one or more research projects.
- Clinical and Therapeutic Neuroscience MSc
- Clinical Embryology MSc
- Clinical Trials MSc
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Evidence Based Health Care programme
- Experimental Therapeutics MSc
- Global Health Science and Epidemiology MSc
Integrated Immunology MSc
- International Health and Tropical Medicine MSc
- Medical Education MSc
- Modelling for Global Health MSc
Musculoskeletal Sciences MSc
- Neuroscience MSc
- Paediatric Infectious Diseases PGDip
- Precision Cancer Medicine MSc
Psychological Research MSc
- Radiation Biology MSc
- Sleep Medicine MSc & PGDip
- Surgical Science and Practice MSc
- Translational Health Sciences MSc
Ready to apply?
Note the Programme code for the programme you want to apply for and..