|Tel||+44 (0)1865 221647 (Tue, Wed, Fri) +44 (0)1865 221687 (Thu)|
Working days: Tuesday - Friday
Medical School Office
University of Oxford
Level 2, John Radcliffe Hospital
Oxford OX3 9DU
Year 6 Administrative Assistant
- Assisting with the administration of the 6th Year timetable including compilation of available clinical placements and allocation of placements to students.
- Liaising with district general hospitals and students regarding requirements for off-site placements.
- Assisting with University and national medical student examinations, including preparation of material, set-up, timing sessions, registration of students, collation of scripts and other examination materials.
- Liaising with internal and external examiners.
- Ensuring that candidates are issued with appropriate guidance and time-tables.
- Maintaining and compiling student records for reporting requirements.
- Assisting with the production of documentation required by higher education and professional bodies such as the GMC.