Medical School Office
University of Oxford
Level 2, John Radcliffe Hospital
Oxford OX3 9DU
Education and Facilities Project Administrator
I am responsible for supporting the administration of years 4 to 6 of the undergraduate medicine course and management of room bookings and facilities in the Academic Centre in the John Radcliffe Hospital site.
- Assisting with examinations
- Providing reception cover
- Preparing transcripts
- Maintaining student records
- Managing Tingewick Hall bookings
- Arranging for Temporary Event Notices to be issued for events which will be selling alcohol in the Academic Centre
- Advising on equipment for the Tingewick Hall
- Answering general enquiries about the Academic Centre facilities
- Preparation of the annual return to the Performing Rights Society
- Arranging for invoices to be raised in connection with Tingewick Hall bookings and ensuring that payment is made in a timely manner.
- Coordinating details of events across Medical School rooms and keeping Oxford University Hospital NHS Trust Estates, Security, Cleaners etc. informed about events
- Processing student expense claims
- Liaising with Medical Sciences Divisional Finance team over the payment of expense claims and placement of orders
- Collation, preparation and submission of data to the Department of Health in connection with NHS Bursaries.