Springboard (for women) and Navigator (for men) are personal and professional development programmes designed to help you take control and make good decisions in life and work. There are still places available (for DPhil students and research staff) on the Navigator programme that will run in Trinity Term.
(Details of the women’s programme, Springboard, are available here: https://www.mpls.ox.ac.uk/training/course-programme-for-graduate-students/springboard-programme-for-women although this year’s course is now complete)
Navigator offers the opportunity to :
- Build confidence and resilience
- Assess skills and competencies
- Develop skills to build productive relationships, develop your profile and progress your career
- Make connections and build communities
- Explore what is important for you individually in your life and work, make decisions and take action
- Set goals and plan the future direction of your life and career
It runs over four full day workshops and is supported by a workbook, private study and group work.
Navigator (for men) workshop dates for Trinity Term 2018: Friday 27th April; Friday 18th May; Friday 8th June; Friday 29th June
For more information and to apply: https://www.mpls.ox.ac.uk/training/course-programme-for-graduate-students/navigator-development-programme-for-men
NB Applications must be received by midnight on Sunday 22nd April