We are currently advertising three Postdoctoral Research Fellow and two Clinical Research Training Fellow positions.
- Fellowships are for 3 years and funding is provided for salary, consumables and a generous travel allowance.
- Over the course of the fellowship, fellows will get to spend a period of time in the labs of Novo Nordisk in Copenhagen.
- There are nine projects that applicants can choose from this year (www.rdm.ox.ac.uk/research-projects).
Please note that:
- Applicants for the Postdoctoral Fellowships must be no more than 3 years post PhD at the start of the fellowship (Autumn 2018).
- For the Clinical Research Training Fellowships, PhD fees are only provided at the home/EU rate. The start date for the clinical fellows is ideally in Autumn 2018 – however a start date earlier than autumn and as late as January or February 2019 may also be possible.
Full details about the fellowships and how to apply can be found at: www.rdm.ox.ac.uk/novo-nordisk-fellowships
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 23 March 2018.