Bodleian Libraries welcome to new ugrad, grad and research students: Support, contact and induction info
- 3 October 2016
We’re here to support you in a number of ways:
- Online Journals, Books and Databases - Access thousands of resources from anywhere using your Oxford Single Sign-On.
- Group and One-to-One Training – Outreach and Subject Librarians can provide training or advice in your department or our libraries.
- Help with Searching and Keeping Up-to-Date - Outreach or Subject Librarians can help you with literature searches for systematic reviews and research project bids.
- Modern Spaces for Studying and Writing Up - We have a wide range of IT facilities and software packages, write-up and quiet study space, WiFi and well-equipped group study and training rooms.
- Support for Writing Articles and Theses and Open Access - We can help you find journals to publish in, run your literature search and manage your references and advise on impact factors, altmetrics and compliance with funding bodies' Open Access policies.
Please contact us for help and advice at:
- Clinical Medicine: email@example.com
- Non-Clinical Medicine: Karine.Barker@bodleian.ox.ac.uk
- LibGuide MSD Research Resources: http://ox.libguides.com/Medsci
Details of library inductions for new undergraduates can be found at http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/science/training/rsl-undergraduate-induction.
Sessions for graduate students are listed at http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/science/training/rsl-graduate-induction.