What is OXFO LEV8?
OXFO LEV8 at the Oxford Foundry is the University of Oxford’s newest accelerator, designed to support and nurture early-stage start-up teams affiliated to the University by helping to develop them into strong, scalable businesses.
WHO CAN APPLY?
OXFO LEV8 welcomes applications from any start-up team that includes at least one Oxford University student, member of staff, or alumnus/alumna within 10 years of graduation.
- OXFO LEV8 welcomes ventures from all sectors. We believe that innovation thrives in a diverse community.
- Our programme is led and influenced by entrepreneurs – we practice what we preach!
- We offer a bespoke programme, tailored to the needs and interests of our venture teams.
- Our programme focuses on bringing relevant industry experts to all of our ventures.
- We are global: we will be bringing international angels, investors and thought leaders to our doorstep – physically and via video links and webinars.
- We offer access to excellence in entrepreneurial learning, through the University of Oxford, and through access to world leading intellectual capital.
- Our programme will focus on personal growth, and developing an entrepreneurial mind set while you shape and scale your start-up.
Applications are now open – apply by midnight on 20 February!
Full information at www.oxfordfoundry.ox.ac.uk/about-oxfo-lev8