Writing Skills - Thesis
Communication Skills Research Skills
Wednesday, 28 November 2018, 9.15am to 4.30pm
To provide participants with a greater understanding of written communication skills, to assist them in writing their thesis and papers.
Writing skills courses take the form of a small group seminar/workshop.
- How scientific journals work
- Your personal publication strategy
- Authorship issues
- What editors and reviewers want
- Common pitfalls in writing papers
- Advanced writing style
- Giving your paper a good abstract and title
- Submission and dealing with reviewers
- Differences between papers and theses
Number of participants