Preparing for Learning and Teaching at Oxford
Wednesday, 10 October 2018, 10am to 4.30pm
To provide an introduction to learning and teaching in higher education.
Intended Learning Outcomes
By the end of the workshop, participants will be prepared to:
- Apply fundamental principles of learning to your teaching
- Find teaching opportunities in the University
- Design and consider different ways of delivering small group teaching
- Provide high quality feedback to your students
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your teaching
Please note that this is a requirement for teaching in many departments in MSD.
Full day interactive workshop
BIOCHEMISTRY - An alternative course is run in the Department of Biochemistry and is compulsory for all wishing to teach within this department. If you are interested in attending the Biochemistry course please e-mail email@example.com