Biomedical Training Courses
Our courses are aimed at people who are applying to the Home Office for Personal or Project Licences.
We are committed to continue deliver high quality training. There are some inevitable changes to the format but we see this an opportunity to be creative whilst remaining COVID safe. Register in the normal way and we will keep you posted. Take good care of yourselves and keep R0 to a minimum.
courses we run
- PIL A,B and C courses every term and Project Licence Holder courses are held throughout the year.
- Additional Species training
- Individual Training Modules: for example Modules L & E1 only, Module 21 Advanced Anaesthesia
- Refresher training (including how to write a PPL application)
- Experimental Design and Statistics in Preclinical Research
Our PIL courses are FELASA accredited and all students receive a FELASA certificate as well as a certificate from our UK accrediting body.
If you would like more information about any of our courses, please contact us.