- MSD Skills Training courses
- Online Research Integrity courses - University of Oxford courses providing an introduction to good practice in research (WebLearn)
- Research Support Training – includes training on ethic and integrity, Human Tissue Act, Good Clinical Practice and more
- Research Staff Development Framework - seeks to draw out the support structures in place in the Medical Sciences Division and is structured according to an employee lifecycle for a typical fixed-term, three-year postdoctoral post at Oxford.
- Personal and Professional Development for Researchers - University of Oxford Support for Researchers website
- Research Staff Peer Mentoring Scheme - details about divisional mentoring scheme and how to apply
- Researchers Training Tool - graduate and post-doc training opportunities across the University (WebLearn)
- Bodleian iSkills - training and workshops delivered by the Bodleian Library
- Biomedical Services courses - training for researchers who use animals in research
General Training and Development
- Careers Service advice for research staff - access employment briefings and career advice, receive application guidance, view talks/fairs/workshops, book an appointment
- The Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL) - support for all those who teach at the University of Oxford, including a range of teaching practices that are relevant to Oxford's unique learning environment.
- IT Services courses
- People and Organisational Development (POD) - design, advise on and deliver personal development workshops, programmes and coaching and mentoring schemes for all staff groups, and a range of practical support for leaders and managers.
- Public Engagement Training - Introduction to Public Engagement with Research courses
- Training & Development - List of training and developement providers, on University of Oxford Staff Gateway
- Skills Hub - links to University training resources (WebLearn)