Networks are a way to get to know people with a shared interest. Various networks exist across the Division and the University.
- Equality and Diversity unit's list of networks - comprehensive list of existing University networks
- Divisional networks - thematic, research/science-based networks run across the Division and wider University
- Oxford Research Staff Society (OxRSS) - the University of Oxford Research Staff Society (OxRSS) is a collective voice for researchers at the University of Oxford. The group organises social and professional networking activities across departments and divisions. MSD specific information
- Researchers' Portal - connect with other researchers through networks on the centrally supported portal
- Research Staff Peer Mentoring Scheme - details about the divisional mentoring scheme and how to apply