Remit of the Scheme
The Medical Sciences Internal Fund Pump Priming Scheme accepts applications for small awards (up to £10K) to enable investigators in the Medical Sciences Division to obtain pilot data to support larger scale applications for external research funding in the future.
Funding is available in the categories listed below. All categories are ran simultaneously through MSIF Pump Priming call in IRAMS and can be selected in the Case for Support document.
- Goodger and Schorstein Scholarship for Postdoctoral Researchers
- Early Career Clinical Academic (Clinical Lecturer) Pump-Priming
- Early Career Researcher Pump-Priming
- Mid-career/Senior Academic Pump-Priming
- Clinical Pre-Fellowship Applications
The MSIF Pump-Priming Scheme will be accepting new applications on the 14 June 2021, the next application deadline is 12pm 28 July 2021.