Apply to give a short talk at the Oxford Metabolic Health (OMH) Symposium 2022
We are holding the fifth OMH Annual Symposium on Friday 1 July at the Medical Sciences Teaching Centre, South Parks Road.
Are you a postdoc, RA, fellow or student? If you are, we’d like to hear about your research at the symposium so send us your abstract! We’ll select up to 5 for short (10 minute) talks at the symposium. Your abstract can describe research on any aspect of ‘metabolism and health’ whether new work or work which you’ve already presented elsewhere.
We will select abstracts for talks that are of interest to the OMH community and fit well in the overall programme.
The abstract submission deadline is Friday 10 June 2022.
Abstracts should be emailed to email@example.com
Guidelines for submitting an abstract
- Limit your abstract to one page only (including references and any images).
- Give the title of your abstract, followed by authors’ names and affiliations.
- Give affiliations in the following format: Division/Institute, Department, University, Country.
- Underline the author.
- Indicate if the author is a DPhil student or postdoc/fellow/RA.
- Limit the main text of your abstract to approximately 300 words.
- Include the rationale for the research, methodology, results and conclusions in the main text.
- If necessary, you can include a figure (but please do not exceed the one page limit).
Please contact Jane Itzhaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. You will be notified two weeks before the symposium if you have been selected for an oral presentation.