Following a dramatic £14.1m renovation by the University of Oxford and the Nuffield Department of Primary Health Care Sciences, the former Radcliffe Infirmary’s Outpatients’ Building opens its doors this week to host Oxford's primary care researchers.
The building has been renamed the “Radcliffe Primary Care Building”, and an official opening ceremony is scheduled for later this year. The Grade II listed building was constructed originally in 1911 and has been empty since before it was sold to the University of Oxford in 2007. It is linked with several significant advances in healthcare.
Read more (Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences)