The Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences received a Silver award, and Bronze was awarded to the Departments of Oncology, and Pharmacology, the Nuffield Departments of Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Sciences (NDORMS), and Population Health (NDPH), the Nuffield Division of Clinical Laboratory Sciences (part of the Radcliffe Department of Medicine) and the Sir William Dunn School of Pathology.
All component parts of the Medical Sciences Division now hold Athena SWAN awards in recognition of the commitment across the Division to advancing women's careers in science and medicine in academia.
The Head of the Medical Sciences Division, Professor Alastair Buchan, commented: "We are extremely proud of the efforts and contributions of all of the members of the Division to achieve this important milestone on the road to creating and maintaining an inclusive working environment for all our staff and students."
- Athena SWAN website
- Athena SWAN at the University of Oxford
- Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences
- Department of Oncology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Nuffield Department of Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Sciences
- Nuffield Department of Population Health
- Nuffield Division of Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Sir William Dunn School of Pathology