In an event attended by the Vice Chancellor and two Pro-Vice Chancellors, Medical Sciences staff and students picked up awards in the following categories:
- Winner - Student IT Innovation: Christopher Horton for The Anatomical Walkthrough.
- Winner – Most Innovative Poster: Ellie Morgan-Jones for DECisions.
- Runner-up – Academic Podcasting: Dr Cynthia Srikesavan for High Quality Physiotherapy Evidence in Tamil.
- Runners-up – Innovative Teaching with Technology: Dr Kenny Moore, Jon Mason, Dr Aartjan te Velthuis and Professor William James for Viral Outbreak Online ‘i-Case’ Teaching Platform.
- 2016 OxTALENT prize for RRIO researcher (Nuffield Department of Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Sciences website)
- Dunn School celebrates success in digital education, research and outreach awards (Sir William Dunn School of Pathology website)
- OxTALENT 2016 award for most innovative research poster (Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences website)