What to do if I wish to retire?
Retirement is when an employee leaves work to take their pension. Employees may choose to retire, in accordance with the Rules of the pension scheme to which they belong, or, in certain circumstances, the University may request them to retire, in accordance with university policy.
For more information see the UAS Personnel Services guidance.
- Academic Posts and Titles
- Divisional Office Posts
- Mental Health First Aid
- Who is a clinical academic?
- Am I eligible to apply for the title of URL?
- How do I renew my University card?
- Who administers my appointment? Who do I contact?
- What is Congregation? Who can be a member of congregation?
- When do I get paid?
- What is the payroll cut-off?
- What are the salary scales?
- How can I open a Bank account?
- How can I apply for a National Insurance (NI) number?
- How can I check if I have the Right to Work in the UK?
- What to do if I wish to retire?
- What do I do if I wish to resign?
- How do I get MA Oxon status?
- How do I find somewhere to live?
- How do I join a Trade Union?
- MSDO Staff Induction
- Research Staff Development Framework
- COVID Information for MSDO (SSO required)
- MSD Recruitment Protocol Process (SSO required)
- Menopause at Work