How do I find somewhere to live?
If you are moving to Oxford and need to find somewhere to live, you can contact the accommodation office who have a list of private and university accommodation options (please note that university accommodations have a number of eligibility criteria) http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/accommodation/ .
If you are coming to the University as a student, your college will be able to help you.
You can also check the Daily Info website http://www.dailyinfo.co.uk/oxford-accommodation and the University Gazette https://www.ox.ac.uk/gazette/ .
- Academic Posts and Titles
- Divisional Office Posts
- Mental Health First Aid
- Who is a clinical academic?
- Am I eligible to apply for the title of URL?
- How do I renew my University card?
- Who administers my appointment? Who do I contact?
- What is Congregation? Who can be a member of congregation?
- When do I get paid?
- What is the payroll cut-off?
- What are the salary scales?
- How can I open a Bank account?
- How can I apply for a National Insurance (NI) number?
- How can I check if I have the Right to Work in the UK?
- What to do if I wish to retire?
- What do I do if I wish to resign?
- How do I get MA Oxon status?
- How do I find somewhere to live?
- How do I join a Trade Union?
- MSDO Staff Induction
- Research Staff Development Framework
- COVID Information for MSDO (SSO required)
- MSD Recruitment Protocol Process (SSO required)
- Menopause at Work