How can I apply for a National Insurance (NI) number?
National Insurance (NI) number
For general information, including how to find your National Insurance (NI) number, please see the HM Revenue & Customs website (GOV.UK) on
or if you are new to the UK and need to apply for a NI number, please see
- Academic Posts and Titles
- Divisional Office Posts
- Mental Health First Aid
- Who is a clinical academic?
- Am I eligible to apply for the title of URL?
- How do I renew my University card?
- Who administers my appointment? Who do I contact?
- What is Congregation? Who can be a member of congregation?
- When do I get paid?
- What is the payroll cut-off?
- What are the salary scales?
- How can I open a Bank account?
- How can I apply for a National Insurance (NI) number?
- How can I check if I have the Right to Work in the UK?
- What to do if I wish to retire?
- What do I do if I wish to resign?
- How do I get MA Oxon status?
- How do I find somewhere to live?
- How do I join a Trade Union?
- MSDO Staff Induction
- Research Staff Development Framework
- COVID Information for MSDO (SSO required)
- MSD Recruitment Protocol Process (SSO required)
- Menopause at Work