Nexus 365 OneDrive: Share with an External Recipient
This shows you how to share a document on OneDrive with someone outside the University.
Go to OneDrive and select the folder or files you would like to share.
Click the Share link.
- Select the People you specify can edit option (this should be the default option).
- Enter the recipients email address.
- You can either type a message and click send, or
- Use the copy link or Outlook links to let the recipient have the link to the document.
The recipient will need to log in with a Microsoft account to access the document.
- Select the document or folder you would like to stop sharing.
- Click the ellipses
- Select the Manage access option.
You will see who you have shared the folder/document with and can remove access by either:
- Clicking the ellipses and removing access for everyone you have shared the document with, or
- Clicking the cross next to the relevant name.