There are plenty of opportunities to volunteer for studies and clinical trials within the Division. Here are a few studies currently recruiting:
Aged 18-50 and in good health? You could be eligible to take part in our Zika vaccine trial. £415 reimbursement
- Department of Psychiatry are looking for volunteers low in mood and activity, aged 18 to 65, to test two interventions which may be helpful for these symptoms
- People with depression who did not respond to antidepressant drugs, needed for a study on a new medication, ebselen
- Volunteers needed for magnetic resonance study of the brain – Learning and mood study
- An online study investigating social economic decision-making and how this is influenced by affective information.
- Opportunity to contribute to qualitative research about family centred communication when an adult has a serious illness
Paid research opportunity for young men (aged 16-22) to test a smartphone app
- Can a blood pressure drug improve mental health? Healthy volunteers needed.
- Participants invited to join a clinical trial for people who have tried two or more antidepressants but who still feel depressed
The Oxford Vaccine Centre is conducting a study into the immune system’s response to COVID-19 in people who have previously recovered from the virus.
The Jenner Institute, part of the University of Oxford, is looking for healthy volunteers to take part in HIV vaccine trials testing new vaccines against HIV.
Volunteers over 50 needed for online study on time perception
- Take part in a trial looking at the impact of wearing different types of facemasks whilst exercising