What is the payroll cut-off?
Main Payroll deadline dates
Payroll deadline dates are the deadlines by which instructions must be received by the Payroll team in order for them to be reflected in salary for that month. Instructions received after the deadline date will usually not be reflected until the following month.
The Payroll cut-off dates can be found here
Casual payments deadline dates
Casual payments forms should be submitted to the divisional office by the 1st of each month.
- Academic Posts and Titles
- Divisional Office Posts
- Who is a clinical academic?
- Am I eligible to apply for the title of URL?
- How do I renew my University card?
- Who administers my appointment? Who do I contact?
- What is Congregation? Who can be a member of congregation?
- When do I get paid?
- What is the payroll cut-off?
- What are the salary scales?
- How can I open a Bank account?
- How can I apply for a National Insurance (NI) number?
- How can I check if I have the Right to Work in the UK?
- What to do if I wish to retire?
- What do I do if I wish to resign?
- How do I get MA Oxon status?
- How do I find somewhere to live?
- How do I join a Trade Union?
- MSDO Staff Induction
- Research Staff Development Framework
- COVID Information for MSDO (SSO required)
- MSD Recruitment Protocol Process (SSO required)
- Menopause at Work