How do I renew my University card?
Further information can be found on the University web pages.
If your University card was issued by the Medical Sciences Divisional Office, please email Ingunn Haugen with your date of birth and current University Card barcode and expiry date of your current card and we will arrange for a new University card.
If your University card was issued by your department, please contact your departmental administrator.
- Academic Posts and Titles
- Divisional Office Posts
- Who is a clinical academic?
- Am I eligible to apply for the title of URL?
- How do I renew my University card?
- Who administers my appointment? Who do I contact?
- What is Congregation? Who can be a member of congregation?
- When do I get paid?
- What is the payroll cut-off?
- What are the salary scales?
- How can I open a Bank account?
- How can I apply for a National Insurance (NI) number?
- How can I check if I have the Right to Work in the UK?
- What to do if I wish to retire?
- What do I do if I wish to resign?
- How do I get MA Oxon status?
- How do I find somewhere to live?
- How do I join a Trade Union?
- MSDO Staff Induction
- Research Staff Development Framework
- COVID Information for MSDO (SSO required)
- MSD Recruitment Protocol Process (SSO required)
- Menopause at Work