How do I get MA Oxon status?
The Oxon MA status is usually conferred to someone who is a member of a governing body in the University or Colleges. Or, if a person has an MA from Cambridge or Trinity, Dublin, then they can apply to have their MA incorporated into Oxford. There is some administration associated with this and college support (from the Oxford ‘sister college’) is needed. Please contact the University Card Office in the first instance.
- Academic Posts and Titles
- Divisional Office Posts
- Who is a clinical academic?
- Am I eligible to apply for the title of URL?
- How do I renew my University card?
- Who administers my appointment? Who do I contact?
- What is Congregation? Who can be a member of congregation?
- When do I get paid?
- What is the payroll cut-off?
- What are the salary scales?
- How can I open a Bank account?
- How can I apply for a National Insurance (NI) number?
- How can I check if I have the Right to Work in the UK?
- What to do if I wish to retire?
- What do I do if I wish to resign?
- How do I get MA Oxon status?
- How do I find somewhere to live?
- How do I join a Trade Union?
- MSDO Staff Induction
- Research Staff Development Framework
- COVID Information for MSDO (SSO required)
- MSD Recruitment Protocol Process (SSO required)
- Menopause at Work