Travelling to Oxford and the MSTC
How to find the MSTC
Public Transport links to Oxford are good and we recommend delegates do not travel to Oxford by car. There are 5 excellent Park and Ride schemes operating from the outskirts of the city:
- Pear Tree Roundabout, on the A44 Woodstock-Oxford Road
- Redbridge, off Abingdon Road, two miles south of the city centre
- Seacourt, in Botley Road, one and a half miles west
- Thornhill, next to Nielsen's on the A40 approach to Oxford, three miles east
- Water Eaton, north of Oxford on the A4260 approach to Oxford
The MSTC is 20 minutes' walk from the railway station. There are also express coach services that run between Oxford and London (1-1 1/2 hours) and Oxford is conveniently reached from Heathrow Airport (1 1/4 hours) and Gatwick Airport (2 hours) by frequent coach services.
We regret that the MSTC can not offer parking but vehicles may be brought in temporarily to deliver equipment.