MSTC Booking Information
Information about making a booking in the Medical Sciences Teaching Centre (MSTC)
All bookings are provisional until:
- A completed booking form detailing requirements has been received
- Payment has been received of a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the expected total cost (or £200 if the total cost of the event invoice will less than £2,000)
The event organiser will then receive written confirmation of their booking from the MSTC Events Officer.
There is no parking for vehicles or bicycles on site. Vehicles may be brought in temporarily to deliver equipment.
The MSTC operates a strict NO SMOKING policy.
Organisers must give 12 weeks' notice in writing of cancellation. Failure to meet this requirement will result in a charge, applicable to the whole booking, being made as follows:
- 4 weeks' notice or less: 75% of the total charge
- 4 - 8 weeks' notice: 50% of the total charge
- 8 - 12 weeks' notice: 25% of the total charge
Every attempt will be made to let any cancelled room(s) and, if resold, no charge will be incurred.
Should the University advise cancellation of an event, a full refund of fees would be made.
Last Minute Requests
Any changes or requests made within two weeks of your event are not guaranteed.
Payment of invoices is expected within 30 days of the issue of an event invoice.
Send payment enquiries to:
Medical Sciences Teaching Centre
South Parks Road
Oxford OX1 3PL
Catering is available on weekdays from Occasions (the caterers for the Dunn School of Pathology) on-site. Catering can be ordered through the MSTC Events Officer. Please note that there will be a charge of 5% of the total catering costs for this administration service.
Internal (University based) organisers should make arrangements directly using the University Planon hospitality bookings.