Join a Teams Online Meeting (Video/Audio Call)
This shows you how you can join a meeting in Teams.
Created: March 2020
From Outlook 2016
Go to your calendar and open the meeting invite.
Click the Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link.
From Outlook in Nexus365
Go to your calendar:
- Click the meeting.
- Click the Join Teams meeting link.
Double-click the calendar item to see the full meeting invite.
From the Teams App
When the meeting is due to start/has started you can join by:
- Clicking the Calendar icon
- Clicking the Join button on the meeting.
If you want to join the meeting before the Join button appears or use some of the pre-meeting features:
- Click the Calendar icon.
- Click the Meeting invite to open the meeting details:
To join the meeting either:
- Click the Join button, or
- Click the Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link.
You also have the option (3) to chat with participants and to upload files to the meeting.