Restrict Ongoing Access on Nexus365 OneDrive
If you share a public document on Nexus365 OneDrive you can set an expiry date, so that you don't have to remember to stop sharing the document on a specific date. This shows you how to set an expiry date.
- Select your document
- Click the Share icon
Click People you specify can edit to see the different sharing options.
- Select Anyone with the link. This is only suitable for public data as the link can be shared further.
- Click Set expiration date to use the date picker to select your expiry date.
- Click Apply.
You can share the link with your recipients by:
- Entering the email addresses of your recipients and clicking the Send button,
- Copying the link and distributing, or
- Clicking the Outlook icon to send the link from your Outlook account.