Setting up a Navigation Portlet
How to set up a vertical navigation.
- Navigation should always be at the top of the left column of a page
- You should choose a consistent style of navigation throughout the site.
- You can hide an individual page from navigation via the settings tab on that page.
- Add navigation to a section rather than a page: make sure you go to Contents and then Manage Portlets
- If you rename or copy a section with its own navigation, you will need to correct the 'root path' in the navigation portlet.